Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Doings

Jess and I had an exceptionally nice morning.  We ate our breakfast together, watched John Hagee, listened to and sang along with Michael W. Smith, read a Bible story then prayed.  It was really nice to have Church on TV morning together.

Later in the afternoon Kylee, Lynzee and Julie came and the girls worked around the house doing things I can't to.  We got all the snowmen ornaments and stray Christmas ones put away.  The entire deck furniture has been washed and cushions put on (just in time for cold weather).  It all looks great, and I am so thankful for such good help.

JoAnne, Diane and Randie also stopped in for a short while.  It was nice to have a full house again.  I'm not used to such quiet as it has been.  The picture is my magnolia bush in the backyard.  It has even more flowers on it today since this was taken a couple days ago.  It's supposed to freeze tonight.  Wonder how it will fare?

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is beautiful!! I hope it makes it through these chilly days ahead!!

    ReplyDelete