Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Catching Up

Not only have I crammed in a year's worth of income tax preparation today, but I was also able to go to lunch with a long-time friend, Nancy.  I think we've known one another for about 30 years or more.  We had a very nice lunch and have put a date on the calendar for another get-together next month.  That's what I plan on doing.  Putting "dates" on the calendar with friends rather than just saying, "Let's get together sometime!"  I guess I'm free to do that now.  It feels strange not to have to consider anyone else in my plans, as long as Jess is cared for. 

Speaking of Jess ... we had our hair cut tonight.  We were both way overdue.  Like always, when we're together, she talks non-stop.  And I do mean non-stop.  Alot of people don't know that she can actually talk.  They need to come over and go out with us for a short trip.  I guarantee you'll be wearing ear plugs the next time you visit!

1 comment:

  1. so lets get a date on the calendar for our weekend get away :) Kids are off for spring break April 6-13!! Not sure if that would be too soon.

    Hugs & prayers always!

    ReplyDelete