Friday, March 30, 2012

A Day At The Dining Room Table

I've spent the entire day at the dining room table.  Not eating, thank goodness.  Doing "Thank You" cards.  My goal is to have them all done by Sunday and mailed on Monday.  I've reached the hundred mark already.  Still pressing on.  Took a couple hour nap this afternoon.  Still feel crummy.  I'm leaning toward a kidney stone.  We'll see.

Jess had an awesome morning out with Debbie.  She was so excited when she got home.  They had gone to the Library after breakfast and she bought a video and got a magazine.  They also went back to Meijer's and she got herself a fuzzy duckling.  She's had a great day.

Jon worked and is now on his way home and looking forward to a couple days off. 

1 comment:

  1. A kidney stone - I know from my dad how very painful that can be!! Please be careful!! If you need a midnight hospital run - I am close by - give me a shout! I know Jon will be around but Jess might not appreciate someone else staying with her!

    ReplyDelete