Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh, Jess!

Debbie wasn't able to work today because her son was sick so Jon and I took Jess to breakfast.  From there we went to Home Depot for a few things we need for our bathroom.  Jessie was content to play on her iPad all afternoon and watch DVD's.  After doing a couple loads of wash, I took a 3-hour nap.  I sleep all night and take long naps in the afternoon.  I hope this ends soon.  I'm tired of being tired.  Since Jon only slept 2 hours last night, he, too, took a nap.  Only his was about a half-hour long.  He's exhausted.

Very unusual - Jess had diahrrea tonight and she's had massive amounts of gas.   Now, I know that's not good to announce to the world, but you'll find out why I mentioned that in a minute.  When Jon went to bed about an hour ago, I went upstairs to get my room ready for the night.  I began cleaning up our tv area only to discover that Jess had gotten into my fiber bars and ate 3 of them plus 3 bottles of water !!!!!!!!!!!!!  She definitely will sleep in her room tonight!  I keep my fiber bars and biscotti under lock and key in my bedroom because if food is in sight and we aren't monitoring her, she'll eat, eat, and eat.  I didn't get around to putting them away. A lesson learned. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jess is right!!! That girl is SOOO entertaining! I love all her stories! Even the "stinky" ones!!

    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete