Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Can't Remember From One Night To The Next

Now, didn't I say that I'd blog from my iPad because I figured out how to do it?  Well, you'd think I'd remember from one night to the next.  Not.  No blog last night because I was already upstairs for the night and after 10 frustrating minutes I gave up tring to remember and went to bed.

Diane stayed the night and slept with me rather than on the couch like she did the night before.  Like old times.  Unlike children today who have their own bedroom, the 3 of us kids shared one room for years and Di and I shared a room and bed until she left home for the Navy. 

Diane has one remembrance of a night long ago that seems like yesterday to her, but very foggy to me.  READER DISCRETION ADVISED:  Apparently I was sick with the flu and threw up in her hair.  She remembers going into the bathroom and looking into the mirror and strings of throw up running down her face.  Just in case, we slept back to back last night!

Diane took me to the doctor yesterday and I have a bladder infection.  Go figure.  Antibiotic working.  Jon had to work today because it's his one year anniversary and in order to be elibigle for personal days, etc., he had to work today.  We that said, we qualified for continuous care and Hospice sent out a 12 hour nurse to care for Bill while I recouperate and until Jon returns home tonight.  While this is such a blessing and I AM resting downstairs, I feel guilty not being the one to care for him.  But I am doing what I'm told so we can carry on these next days.  Bill is getting closer.  Your continued prayers are appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment