Saturday, August 17, 2013

An Empty Square On My Calendar

Today was a day that there wasn't anything written on my calendar that I had to do.  However, it was a very busy and full day.  Rachel came to spend the day with Jessie and Jane came at lunch time and took them to the Ocean Breeze for lunch.  They also went to the Used Bookstore then came back and played outside.

While Jon cut the grass and harvested some potatoes, I paid bills and then he and I went to the post office, the Dollar Store, Walgreen's, the cemetery, lunch and a garage sale.  Just after we returned Diane and Randie came to visit and stayed a couple hours.  That was really nice.  It's been quite awhile since they've been here.  Unfortunately, Diane was suffering from a pinched nerve in her back and down her leg.  We definitely are from the same family. 

I made quick meatloaf in muffin tins for dinner, along with boiled potatoes and a can of green beans and while Jon watched Jess, I went to church.  Jon has to be at church before and after each service as a Parish Nurse tomorrow.  He'll be taking blood pressures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment