Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just Another Day

Busy, busy, busy.  I attended a 3 1/2 hour SM Leader's meeting to plan Continuing Education for the 2013-2014 term.  It was a great meeting and I am excited about all the topics we will be covering.  I did enjoy the meeting. 

I had lunch with a friend from church.  We've never had lunch or spent time together after knowing each other for many years.  It was a nice lunch.

I went to the post office, home, made a few phone calls, took a half-hour nap and then began clearing my dining room table of all the donated bags that were given to me for the Fund Raiser.  Debbie and Jessie put them all in order according to size (mostly Debbie) for convenience.  It was a huge job and took several days. 

Jon worked.  He's in bed.  So is Jess.  I will be doing some computer work for awhile yet. I like this time of night when the kids are sleeping and the house is very quiet.  My favorite time of the "day".

No comments:

Post a Comment