Friday, August 9, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yes, I do keep very busy.  Debbie and Jessie went to the Garden Grille for breakfast, then Jon and I followed about an hour later.  Came home and did a few things before I went to Chris K's house for lunch and searched Pinterest to find some crafts we can work on together.  We had a fun afternoon.

When I got home I continued working on organizing the Ladies' Get Together this coming Wednesday, plus the Fund Raiser I am organizing for Lois' Teacher Training Project.  I also blanched and froze 6 cups of Jon's garden carrots.  Dinner, more paperwork, Jess to bed and now the blog.  Tomorrow looks like another busy day. 

Jon's back is doing much better.  He has to go back to work tomorrow, so we'll see how a 12 hour shift is for the pain level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment