Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday, Sunday

Jon wasn't able to attend church this morning because of the pain in his back.  I always feel bad when he can't attend, because that means he misses church for 3 weeks.  I picked up Lois and we went to the second service which was really good. 

Lois, Ortha and I went to lunch after church.  When we were done, I dropped them both off then Lois came over and we worked on some mission stuff.  We had supper then Chris stopped by and we enjoyed some good laughs, mostly at my expense.  I had purchased a dress for an upcoming wedding that is black and white.  Chris brought a sweater and shawl to see if either would go with the dress.  They wanted to see me in the dress then with the sweater, so I put it on and modeled it for them.  Jon said I looked like a World War II battleship with all the stripes in the dress.  Thanks, Jon.  But then I had to admit he was right when he got out a book and proved it to me!  The stripes were about the same!  Thankfully, I'm not as big as the battleship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment