Sunday, August 25, 2013

Preparing For A Fund Raiser

Jess and I had a nice time this morning.  We got dressed, prayed together then went to Romeo's McDonald's for pancakes and sausage.  A nice quick time out alone.  Jessie also helped me empty the dishwasher when we got home.  Jess does so well one-on-one.  Add just one person and you spell "potential trouble". 

I did the finishing touches on getting the house ready for 13 women to come and continue to plan for the Fund Raiser I am organizing for Lois' Teacher Training Project in Haiti.  We had a GREAT meeting.  Ladies are excited and it's all coming together.  It's alot of work, but a great investment in Haiti's children.  Money raised will go for teaching scholarships.  It costs $50.00 to teach one adult to evangelize children and teach from the Bible.  We are investing in Haiti's children and its future in Jesus' Name.

I was too tired to fix dinner.  Isn't that pathetic?  Jess, Chris W. and I went to Dimitri's and we ate.  I've been on the computer for the past couple hours placing orders for myself and reading the news.  I don't watch tv, so I try to keep up with news via the internet and USA today on my iPad.  It's 11:02 p.m. and I guess I better sign off for the day.  My eyes are beginning to burn and get droopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment