Monday, August 19, 2013

The Beginning Of A Very Busy Week

I spent the morning at church working on the Fund Raiser plus meeting with another woman on a Ladies night in October the chuch is having.  I didn't get home until almost 1:00 p.m.  Jess was more than ready to go to McDonald's.  Jon decided to go with us so we ate inside.  Jess is getting better at that, although there are quite a few kids in there.  We went to Home Depot before we came home.

Jon needed a hair cut, I had several phone calls I needed to return this afternoon, then Lois came and we worked for several more hours on her scrapbook.  Tomorrow is the Down Syndrome Book Club and I still need to read over 50 pages.  I don't think I'll get it done.  I have until midnight, so I'll still have time to read my Bible and pray.  That's more important anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment