Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday

Jess and I had a good morning together eating breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen.  She unloaded the dishwasher and put all the items away.  Then, she was done.  Enough work for one day, I guess.  I did a couple loads of wash and Lois returned and we spent the rest of the day working on her scrapbook.

We took a lunch break and went to the post office, Walgreen's, to Judy's house to drop off some sewing and McDonald's drive thru.  We had our usual Saturday McDonald's picnic in the van. 

The doorbell rang this afternoon and I knew I wasn't expecting anyone.  To my great surprise, it was Diane and Randie !!!!  They were out and about and dropped off some ink for my printer.  Di worked 57 hours last week at work and needed fresh air so they were going for a drive up Van Dyke.  I haven't talked to her tonight to see where they ended up. 

Lois left at 4:00, I did some calls for the Fund Raiser and JoAnne came a little after 5:00 for dinner and an evening of visiting on the deck.  She left at 9:45 p.m.  I'm almost ready to go upstairs and call it another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment