Sunday, August 18, 2013

Scrapbooking

Today was alot of fun.  Lois came at 10:30 a.m. and left at 8:30 p.m.  We started a scrapbook of her 30 years of ministry in Haiti for her display table.  We got 20 pages done.  She got the pictures and print in order and I took it from there.  We work together well.  If I do say so myself, it's really nice.

Around 1:00 p.m., Lois, Jon, Jess and I went to the Chinese restaurant for lunch then we visited the pet store that Jess calls "the zoo".  We came back and worked, Jon watched tv in his room and Jess played with her Apples to Apples cards, watched home videos and was on her iPad for a little bit. 

I told Lois I could have kept going since I generally go to bed at midnight, but she got up 3 1/2 hours earlier than I did today so she needed to go home.  As it turns out, I am tired, too.  So, I guess I'll call it a day.  The week ahead is a very busy week on my calendar.  Lots of meetings and get togethers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment