Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Medicaid - Approved

I think I shared with you that I had made a big mistake on the Medicaid report and that she lost her services as of August 1.  Long story short, I received a letter on Saturday that she was reinstated.  Thanks so much for your prayers!

Lois and I went to Water Aerobics today instead of tomorrow because Jess has a doctor's appointment in the morning.  Without thinking 6 months ago I scheduled it for a Wednesday.  The class today was packed and I was unable to keep up at all with the instructor.  I was pretty disgusted with how fast she moved and how slow I responded. 

Jess had a good day with Rachel today.  They did numerous things and Rachel also made a cherry pie (at her house) out of the cherries that Jess and she picked last week.  It was delicious.  I don't think I've ever made a home made cherry pie with hand picked cherries before.  Nice job, Rachel!  The chocolate chip cookies you also brought were great and was a big hit with Jessie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment