Friday, August 1, 2014

A Day On The Road

I overslept this morning and was racing around to get Jess and myself ready to meet Kelly for breakfast when she called and said that she was in a massive traffic jam and wasn't anywhere near us yet.  I suggested she turn around and go back to the office and we'd see her another time. 

Jess, Rachel and I went to breakfast ourselves then I left and went to Walgreen's.  Then I had a 11:30 am appointment with the PA in the doctor's office for my knee and shoulder.  I wanted an xray taken of my knee to make sure everything was still where it was supposed to be before my shoulder surgery.  I've fallen 3 times and I believe a couple of those times was because my knee turned out to the side and didn't hold me up.  That's what I think, anyway.

I was in the office for 2 1/2 hours.  Thankfully, I remembered to take a book with me this time and almost read the entire book!  I did finish it when I got home: "The Noticer", by Andy Andrews.  When I left the doctor's office I had to go get blood work done in case I have an infection in my knee since it's swollen and painful.  I have another appointment the day before my surgery.  Just too close for me. 

After the blood work I started my trek home with only one unexpected road detour.  I drove to the Chrysler Dealer and had the oil changed in the van.  Finally got home at 3:50 p.m.  I was sure tired of driving!

Before dinner I rested with the iPad and another book by Andy Andrews, "The Noticer Returns".  After dinner I did paperwork.  Now that I've finished this blog, we're going upstairs and calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment