Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What A Difference A Week Makes

One week ago, just about right now, the top pictures was taken. The day of my shoulder surgery.  The bottom picture was taken this afternoon while I was "in my ice machine".  I sure at least look better.  I'm trusting that all is healing well inside.  That's the most important part.

Debbie and Jessie went swimming today, then brought Subway sandwiches home for Jessie and me.  Doreen T came and cleaned my house and visited after lunch.  Shiloh played with Jessie before she left for swimming and when she returned.

We had another torrential rain late this afternoon.  It got really dark, thundered, lightninged a bit and poured rain several times. I'm glad we didn't get as much rain as they earlier predicted - about 3" was expected.  We don't need another repeat of last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment