Monday, August 18, 2014

Sunday and Monday's Posts

SUNDAY
Sue came to be with Jessie while Jon went to church.  It's always a pleasure having Sue with Jess.  They get along great and do different things than the other aides.  We are so blessed to have WONDERFUL aides.
Diane and Randie came in the afternoon and brought dinner, then Diane worked outside in my garden and tore half of it out.  Now we can see the main plants.  Chris also came in the afternoon and ended up weeding and Jon picked up all their stuff and bagged it all up.  It was a very nice day.

MONDAY
I'm getting quite antsy.  I feel good and I have to be in the "ice machine" 5-7 times a day.  It confines me to a chair. I've only managed to do it 3 times a day, but for 2 hours each time.  I've read 3 books in less than one week.  Today I spent quite a bit of time on my iPad.  Debbie and Jessie went out and got McDoanald's for lunch.  I also did a load of wash and Jessie (with Rachel's supervison) folded the towels.  Jon went to the show earlier in the day then worked in his garden and landscaped his blueberry patch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment