Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Debbie !!!



Debbie and Jessie took me to the surgeon for a check up from my surgery this morning.  Unfortunately, we had to wait 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor for 5 minutes.  Well, maybe 7 minutes.  Still, waiting was difficult because Jess was wound up and talked loudly the entire time.  All is well.  He wasn't even going to look at my shoulder, but I made him look anyway.  I figured what the insurance company was paying him, and me, too, he could at least look at it.  Jess calls it: "Gross!"  I got a copy of the surgical report.  While I couldn't understand a fraction of what it said, when Jon read it he either laughed, moaned or groaned.  Apparently it was an extensive surgery.  I'm glad I wasn't there, so to speak!

After the doctor's appointment, we celebrated Debbie's birthday at Applebee's.  Everyone had a delicious meal and we had a nice time out.  However, when I got home, I was ready for the ice machine and a nap. My "nap" lasted 4 hours.  I'm thankful for the extra hours that the county gave me for aides to work extra hours through September.  

No comments:

Post a Comment