Saturday, August 9, 2014

Harvest Time

Jon's been busy!




Spring you seed.  
Summer you weed.  
Fall you feed!


















Tonight I boiled beets for our dinner.  Tomorrow I need to work on the purple and green beans and sugar snap peas.  My time of using both hands is almost up for many weeks, so I need to get moving.

I spent all day getting odds and ends done around the house that I've put off for too long.  Jess and I went to breakfast then the post office.  Memphis had a 1:00 p.m. grooming appointment and Jess and I had "lunch" at Menchie's after we dropped him off!  Yum!  We also went to Salvation Army to get me a very large shirt to wear over my bandages and immobalizer on Tuesday.  The shirt isn't big enough, but if it won't work I'll take a sheet and drape it over me!

God was so good to me today.  He blessed me in so many ways.  So many little things that meant a great deal to me.  May all the glory go to Him!


1 comment: