Saturday, August 23, 2014

Friday and Saturday

There really isn't too much to blog about.  I've been trying to get in 3, 2-hour daily icing sessions plus 3x a day exercises for my arm.  I'm tired.  I'm short tempered with Jessie.  (This is the week before her period and she hasn't disappointed us in her super crabbiness! She delights in screaming at me quite often.  Lately, she even screams at me when she has to go to the bathroom!  Go figure!)  I'm tired of sleeping in the chair. I'm tired of being tied to the chair when icing.  I'm antsy.  I want to do stuff but can't.  Whah!  Whah!  Whah! I'm not sure what I expect since it won't even be 2 weeks from surgery until Tuesday.  Well, there you have it.


1 comment:

  1. my sister who had the surgery is at our house and is feeling much the same way. here' s hoping tomorrow is a better day. becky

    ReplyDelete