Saturday, August 30, 2014

Another 7 Quarts Of Beans

Jon canned 7 quarts of beans today.  I helped him as much as I could.  I can be out of my immobilizer as much as I can tolerate it.  I just can't raise my arm over my head.  That would be a big no-no.  

Debbie came in the afternoon and took me down to Office Depot to get Lois' prayer letter copied and while we were waiting for that we shopped at FCS (Family Christian Stores).  Believe it or not, I bought NO books!  Just DVD's today that were on sale, as well as a few Clearance items that I had another 30% off coupon to use.  

Jessie entertained herself most of the day.  She went outside to swing while Jon weeded the walk way in his garden.  She carried the dirty clothes basket from the stairs to the laundry room and tonight put the wet towels in the dryer for me.  She's had a good day.

Thank you to who ever prayed for me last night.  Today was a MUCH better day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment