Friday, August 29, 2014

The Past Couple of Days

By evening, I'm not in any shape to blog.  Not that I'm any better during the days.  I've had several SM meetings I've been to, I've been taken out to lunch, and just the effort of going out, traveling with the seat belt across one of the incisions, walking more than normal and dealing with Jessie has put me so out of sorts.  I know, I'm whining again.  I don't like to feel this way.  I'm really looking forward to sleeping in my bed again - but that won't happen for at least 2 more weeks.

On Wednesday evening I went with 2 other SM Leaders to Kirk In The Hills, a Presbyterian church in Bloomfield Hills.  It is huge and resembles a cathedral.  Bill and I and the kids have been over there numerous times just to look at it and take pictures.  We had a tour of the sanctuary which was very ornate and beautiful.  However, I was sooooooo disappointed to learn that I am older than the church, which opened in 1958!  We had assumed it was at least a hundred years old or more.  You can look it up on the internet:  www.kirkinthehills.org



No comments:

Post a Comment