Friday, August 8, 2014

Thank You Ben !!! Thank You Clark !!!

Many thanks goes to our friend, Ben, for fixing my computer.  He is a genius.  He knew just what was wrong and all was back in running order within 15 minutes.  What a blessing he is!

Thanks also goes to Clark for fixing our upstairs toilet and changing a light bulb on the stairway ceiling.  The toilet no longer runs and we have more light at night on the stairs.  Your help is greatly appreciated!

I went to the post office, bank, Kohl's and picked up lunch through McDonald's drive thru before Ben came over.  When he left, Jess and I went to the grocery store.  Unfortunately, I lifted too many heavy items and walked too much.  By the time I arrived home I was in so much pain I had to take a very strong pain pill.  Jon had to fix dinner for Jess and him.  I could have cared less.

I hope to have some extra time tomorrow to sit down and post pictures of Jon's garden and harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment