Monday, April 13, 2015

A Busy 2 Days

Sunday ... Jon was home and we both went to church. Not at the same time, of course. At 2:00 p.m. Jane came to be with Jessie and Jon and I went and saw "The Step Crew" at the MCPA. It featured the world's top talents in Irish stepdancing, Ottawa Valley stepdancing and modern tap. They were backed by a 5-piece band and a Celtic vocalist and joined by the fiddle playing of 3 champion musicians. It was AWESOME! It was a great show. Jon treated me to dinner at Ike's before we returned home. Jessie had a great time with Jane. They spent quite a bit of time outside.

I said I'd post another picture of the work on Jon's garden. It's coming along nicely. Unfortunately, for this week, it's supposed to be nice on the days he has to work and rain on the days he has off.


Today ... Monday ... I'm not sure what kind of a brain lapse I had 3 months ago, but I scheduled a 9:00 a.m. doctor's appointment for Jessie today. I NEVER do early morning appointments anywhere! Today was a recheck on her weight and blood pressure since she was started on an appetite suppressent. We made it on time and out the door by 9:15 a.m.  Jessie has lost 11 pounds in 3 months!  Hoorah!

We went to Alex's for pancakes then home. I took a short nap before I had aquatic physical therapy at 1:00 p.m. When I got home I did some research for tonight's "book club". There was some really good discussion tonight. Looking forward to continuing it next week. We're almost done. I'm going to miss this when we finish the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment