Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Friend Shiloh

One of the most enjoyable times I have is watching Shiloh. I love having a little one around the house. There was Megan, who's now 15. I took care of her for almost 3 years after I retired. Kylee and Lynzee were here for many summers. Kylee is graduating from high school and Z is taking driver's training. Oh, my! There were a couple of other children, too.

I think Shiloh has a good time when she comes. Today she watched several Sofia the First videos on the iPad. It was cold in the house (it's COLD outside! Everyone is back to their winter coats!) so I put her jacket on backwards. The hood was in front of her and when her mom returned she brought her some french fries. I put them in a bowl and put them in the hood of her coat!

She's a sweet girl. I love her laugh and since she thinks I'm crazy, she laughs a lot! Most kids think I'm crazy. I pray that I'm never too old to be crazy with little ones and play with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment