Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cancellations

This was a very odd day - everything on my calendar cancelled. We were supposed to have a SM Leader's meeting but it got cancelled yesterday. Kelly was due here at 9:30 for our meeting and she had to reschedule for tomorrow. Diane and Randie were supposed to be here by 10:00 and they cancelled because Diane has a cold. That was so unusual - it gave me an entire day to do what I wanted to do. Well, sort of. 

I went to a greenhouse with Jon, then washed several loads of clothes. Jon helped me make a succulent "fairy" garden and I repotted several spider plants. My face hurt so I sat down for about an hour with a hot rice pack on my eyes, and felt great when I got up. I also put away all the Easter stuff and decorated with bird houses. The kids and I went out to dinner and then Jon and I watched the last two episodes of "Scorpion". 

Jessie and Brenda went to the pool then she had a chicken salad at Subway. They also went to the Library before returning home. Jess has been pretty good lately - except when I cough. Then. Well. Not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment