Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Toes Are Cold

I refuse to put socks on, so my toes have been cold for days. My own fault, for sure. Today was rainy and dreary. I even started the day out in shorts but had to change them to long jeans before leaving in the afternoon to get my hair done.

Shiloh spent a couple hours here this afternoon. She played on the iPad and I read her 3 Princess stories. We had a good time together. I enjoy her presence.

Jon went to several greenhouses, coming home empty handed though. Jess went to Meijer's and Gym class with Brenda. She can't seem to shake her cold. She sounds funny and she has a Rudolph nose. She seemed in a better mood earlier today but has been yelling at me the past couple of hours whenever I clear my throat. I never realized I cleared my throat so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment