Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Garage Smells Like A Barnyard

Jon received his order of Mel's Mix. All 35 boxes (70 bags) of it. Well, actually there were only 34. Hopefully, the missing one will come tomorrow. The UPS driver, not our regular deliverer, was pleased to back up to the garage and unload them just a short distance. He said the shipment was the talk of the UPS station today. Our regular driver took the day off. They are now neatly stacked in the garage. However, the garage smells like a barnyard. I think I'll open the back garage door tomorrow and let out some of the smell. I hope.

Jessie had a good day with Brenda at the pool and Subway, along with visiting a local park. However, as soon as she got home she began yelling at me to put my shoes on. Somehow I got a cut on my left foot and it hurts to walk but feels better in a slipper. She did NOT like that at all. About 20 minutes of yelling about putting my shoes on was a bit much. The weirdest things set her off. Or, maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your foot is feeling better. I love a good soak in Epsom salts it draws potential infection out and feels so soothing. I sincerely hope that Jessie's medication is balanced soon on her moods and such. You are a wonderful mother to both your children.

    ReplyDelete