Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Family Date Day ... Plan C

Because Debbie is gone on vacation and Jon had off, we designated today as Family Date Day. Plan A was to go to Great Lakes Crossings to the new aquarium that is supposed to be really something. I went on line to check the prices and found out that they were sold out for the entire week.

Plan B ... we were going to go to Port Huron for the day and see "big boats" for Jessie, if the ice was off the river. Today dawned gloomy and wet with predictions of heavy rain so we decided not to go. 

Plan C ... we went to the Country Inn for breakfast then Wiegand's to look around. It is a huge nursery and also has some indoor items. I've been looking for luncheon plates to go on my kitchen wall, but haven't been able to find any I liked ... until today. I think they look really nice.

We also went to Telly's, another nursery, and looked around. That is a dangerous place to take Jon.  He LOVES the things they have there! From there we went to the post office and home.

I decided that since it was a Family Date Day and Jessie wanted to be on her iPad and Jon was repotting some vegetable plants he's growing, I sat down and watched a Hallmark movie I had Jon tape for me. 

Around 6:30 we went and had dinner at Younger's and Chris met us. 

I'd like to say that Jessie was really good on our Date Day, but I can't. Before we go anywhere again, she'll probably need more medication adjustments (or I will!). I was disappointed since I had hoped she'd be some better by now. She yelled, screamed, burped, and kept at it all afternoon. Jon and I decided to give her some Xanax that has been prescribed for her on an as-needed basis, but it didn't help. At all.  





No comments:

Post a Comment