Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Show Day

Rachel came home for Easter and offered to work today, so I took her up on that. Jessie enjoys being with Rachel and today was no different.

They read numerous books (something she will only do with Rachel) and then Rachel brought a Easter Egg Basket for Jessie to color and filled it will candy-filled eggs that she was going to hide for her but they didn't have time.

She also took her to the Romeo Theater to see "Home". I never heard of it but Rachel said she seemed to enjoy it, it was cute, and Jessie did really well. Rachel took a selfie of the two of them.

They also went to the Tractor Supply place because there were alot of baby animals out in front for sale. Goats, rabbits, etc. Jessie got to pet quite a few of them.

While they were gone I did alot of running around to a few local stores for Easter Basket stuffers. When I got home I filled them and got them ready to hide tonight. I hope I don't forget them.

They are very short-handed at Jon's work and he had to put in a couple extra hours. He's still not home. He should be soon. He worked a 14-hour shift. I'm sure he'll just say "Hi", take a bath, eat dinner and go to bed. Then do it all over again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment