Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Day At Home

Jon went to breakfast, Target, McDonald's drive through for a lunch for Jessie and the post office. When he walked in the door he was so frustrated. He said that it was a mad house. The roads and especially at Target where he got kicked (on purpose) by a 6-8 year old who wanted him to move away from a DVD he wanted! Thankfully, he said the parents took care of that kid right away.

Jessie spent the entire day on YouTube, playing with her Apple to Apple cards, writing in a spiral notebook and magazines. I kept asking her if she wanted to do anything with me, but her standard answer is "NO".

Unfortunately, for the past 2 days I have been in quite a bit of pain in my back. Not where I usually have it below the waist. Now it's above the waist where the kidneys are. I'm sure it's not a kidney stone because it's aggravated by movement and doesn't hurt if I don't move. I did manage to do 3 loads of wash, paperwork and fix meals. After dinner Jon and I watched a Scorpion episode and a Tiny House Hunters episode.

Watching the Tiny House Hunters makes me feel like a (neat) hoarder. I keep trying to downsize and have done well, but I still couldn't move in to one of those houses. I better begin to rethink my treasures, as one day I'll probably be in just one small bedroom with someone taking care of me.

Day #6 ... I have been very successful in my meal planning, but I am still stuffed. I never anticipated a weight loss program where there's too much food! I've lost 7# as of this morning. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment