Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Belated Easter

I would have blogged late last night but we were getting a lot of thunder and lightening so I just shut down the computer. It poured rain, but the thunder and lightening was short lived.

Jon went to early service then he and Jessie took me to church and dropped me off at the door. Easter Sunday parking? Forget it. This was much easier. Thankfully, Mary saved both Doreen and I seats. It's been several years since I've been able to go to church on Easter - I think. I'll have to look back in my blog books. It was distracting for Doreen and I, though, as the young man in front of me kept falling asleep and either his head would snap backwards or forwards. I thought he'd surely break his neck! The entire service! I felt sorry for him, and it was hard not to laugh.

The kids and I went to Di and Randie's for dinner and just sat around and talked. We would have played games but Randie wasn't feeling well. We had a nice visit and Jessie did well.

Today, Monday, is Day #8, and I'm down 8.2# which is so unbelievable to me. I'm still having a hard time eating so much protein. "My trainer" said I could have a Quest bar for breakfast and that was great since I left early to shop with a friend. However, it was like eating cinnamon roll cookie dough. It wasn't crunchy. The exact consistency of unbaked cookie dough. Sticky. Gooey. It had 20 grams of protein though, so I guess that was good. Oh, well ... on to week 2 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment