Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Egg Hunt

Rachel came and took Jess out to breakfast then to Target. When they got back, Rachel hid candy-filled Easter eggs in the kitchen. She said that Jessie had a really fun time looking for them. That was so thoughtful of Rachel! She is going to make a very good special education teacher.

Rachel left early at 12:30 so Jess and I ate lunch together then she watched YouTube videos and I took a short nap. I'm doing well on my food intake. It takes a long time to sit and plan ahead. I need to plan my menus ahead of time to be successful. Today I went out to breakfast with a friend and ate just what I was supposed to. Way to go, me!  I weighed myself on Tuesday (forgot to do it on Monday when I began this program) and again weighed myself this morning. I was down 6.2#. I guess I won't be gaining weight eating all this food.

No comments:

Post a Comment