Thursday, March 24, 2016

Quack Quack

It has rained so much today we have ponds in our back yard, and I'm sure the basement is wet again. It doesn't come in the walls, it comes UP through the floor. Across the street in the ditch our ducks are back. Now, I'm not sure if they're the same ones that have arrived each spring for YEARS, but the couple has returned. How long do ducks even live? Maybe the ditch has been "handed down through the generations".

Jon worked and had a pretty good day. Brenda took Jessie to Meijer's, Gym Class and McDonald's before returning early due to the rain. I wrapped all the Easter basket gifts. We do very little candy and give small gifts instead.

Today is Day #4 and I feel like I have been eating on this program for a month. I certainly didn't expect to have so much to eat that I'm always stuffed. It takes a lot of planning but I'm doing good. About 2 weeks prior to beginning, I asked God to help me even LIKE the chocolate shake that I need to drink twice a day. Praise God! I wouldn't be drinking it if I didn't have to, but it's almost good.

No comments:

Post a Comment