Saturday, March 12, 2016

What A Great Day

We all slept in. That's a great way to start any day. I gave Jess a bath, we had a late breakfast, Jon went out shopping and I wrote checks that needed to be mailed. Two loads of wash were almost completed before we left at 12:30 to go to the post office, bank and by 1:00 p.m. met Diane and Randie at Aubree's to celebrate Diane's birthday, which is tomorrow. We all enjoyed our meals. It is a nice place to eat.

Di and Randie came back to the house and we had apple pie for dessert. Randie brought a gift for Diane and it was a game called Labyrinth, which we played. It was challenging but fun. Then we played many games of Tenzie. At one point we were laughing so hard we had to take our glasses off and wipe all the tears! They left to go home around 6:15 p.m.



I took a run to Kohl's to spend my $20.00 Kohl's bucks and the extra $10.00 coupon I had. I bought some very nice earring sets, worth $125.00 that was 60% off and I paid less than $15.00 for them. I LOVE shopping like that.

I picked up a couple sandwiches from McDonald's on the way home and watched a couple Food Channel episodes with Jess before I watched a Hallmark movie.

I'm in trouble right now though. Jon just reminded me that we move our clocks ahead one hour tonight and it's 10:40 p.m. Jessie is going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment