Thursday, March 31, 2016

Another Ducky Day

The rain began around midnight last night and it's still raining. Windy, too. Jon went out this morning and when he returned he didn't say hi, but rather "Quack Quack!"  Crazy weather. It's even supposed to snow this weekend. Hopefully, just flurries.

Dear Anonymous ... I look forward to your comments. I'm not sure why they aren't coming through. At least today's did. Yes, I am on a plan called Cornerstone Wellness. I saw the flyers in my primary care physician's office many times but didn't pay any attention to them. My endocrinologist's son is in her office and he implemented the program there a couple years ago. So, I am getting it and being monitored in that office. I'm glad because they can pull up all my blood work and we can see what a difference this is making inside, not just outside. Today is Day #11 and of this morning I have lost 10.2#. I'm not quite sure how it works, because I have plenty to eat, and by dinner the protein amount is almost too much. I go to the office next Tuesday, We'll see what happens. (It's also on-line.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy and gang - so glad the comment finally went through even though I had to do it as anonymous. I'm going to check out the diet plan- put on some extra weight due to inactivity with the hip and it is driving me crazy. I was shocked to see possible flurries- our weather said maybe one more freeze which has mom upset because her flowers are in full bloom. Have a great day. Now let's see if this one works. Becky in NC

    ReplyDelete