Monday, March 7, 2016

A "Lucky" Day At Kohl's

I had lunch with a friend then I went to Kohl's to see if I could find a coat. No coats. Bathing suits. So, I began looking in the clearance sections throughout the store. I'm not sure if it was just today, but ALL Clearance items were an additional 40% off. PLUS, I had a 30% off coupon. I saved over $400.00 !!!!!  I bought birthday presents and Christmas presents. I was very excited with my purchases.

Jessie and Rachel had a good day. They went to the Library to get new books to read, watched Fuller House on Netflix and went outside for Jessie to swing. Jess also took a nap this afternoon.

Jon finished his 3-day stint with an "It was OK" when I asked him how his day went. Three days in a row of pretty good days is a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment