Sunday, March 6, 2016

Thank You, Rachel !!!

I had a very nice day, thanks to Rachel, who took care of Jessie. Chris picked me up at 8:15 a.m. and we went to Woodside of Lake Orion for church (the former Always Christmas store at Canterbury Village). Then we went to an Arts and Crafts show at the Castle, which was really nice. I picked up a couple things I've not seen before. We ate lunch at the Castle's Pub then walked around two stores before heading home. We did stop at Big Lots, too. Instead of staying to watch a movie, Chris decided to go home and I sat on the couch and rested for an hour before fixing dinner.

Jessie and Rachel went out to lunch at Aubree's and walked around Target before coming home. Jon worked and said it was "OK". So, all 3 of us had a good day. I felt like I was on vacation today since we did something so out of the ordinary. I like out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment