Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"How Rude !!!!"

I went and got gas after Jessie and Rachel came home from art class. I was turning in to McDonald's drive-thru for a quick lunch when a small car zoomed in front of me and got in line. OK. So, go for it. He pulled ahead (a teen boy - I should say child) and I placed my order. Now that there are 2 order lines, typically one goes and then the other. The woman next to me should have been next but she wasn't moving so I thought she was still ordering. I pulled in line. The kid leaned out of his window and began screaming at me. I leaned out and said, "WHAT?" I actually thought something was wrong. "You pulled in front of that woman!" (Seriously?) I told him to "mind your own business." Of course, once he was finished he gave me the finger. Really? Then he almost caused an accident by crossing over 2 lanes of traffic going at a high rate of speed. He must have been on something, that's all I can say. Crazy.

When I got home I retold the story to Rachel, and I guess Jessie was listening and said something. Rachel burst out laughing and I was clueless. Rachel said, "Did you hear what she said?"  "Ahhh, no" Still laughing she said that Jessie quietly said ... "How rude!" 

Rude is not a word we use in this house that I can remember. Rachel clued me in that it is a common phrase in Full House, which Jessie watches often. That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment