Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Day #2

Can you believe it? I sent an e-mail to my "personal trainer" tonight, or whatever he's called, and told him that there is TOO MUCH FOOD to eat! Three full meals a day plus 2 shakes. The protein is high. Four oz for breakfast, 5 oz for lunch and 6 oz for dinner. Tonight I couldn't eat 6 oz of pork tenderloin. I could only get down 4 oz. We'll see what he says. I feel like I'm going to GAIN weight!

Good news, though, I made the afternoon shake after breakfast and put it in a cooler with lots of icies because Jon and I went Green House shopping. It tasted much better after sitting for a bit. It wasn't so grainy. I need to plan better for days out. I didn't take a lunch so when I got home, lunch was at 3:30 p.m. Dinner was at 6:30 p.m.  I'll learn.

Jess went to the pool with Brenda today and had a fun time as always. They had Subway for lunch then here and there before coming home minutes after Jon and I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment