Sunday, March 20, 2016

Catching Up

I haven't blogged since last Tuesday night. Wednesday afternoon we had several very quick, powerful and totally unexpected storms go through our area. I headed to the closet in the one that took out our Comcast cable line. It looked like a scene from Dorothy's window in the Wizard of Oz. A new cable line had to be replaced but not until late Friday.

Wednesday night Jon came home very sick from work. Thursday morning I took him to the doctor's and he was diagnosed with a sinus infection and Influenza A. He was very sick. He was not able to return to work until today. He's feeling much better, but still so tired.

Friday I shopped for about 5 hours and had a great time by myself going here and there. Until I got home and my back started acting up with back spasms and lots of pain. I ended up having to take strong pain medicine that I hate to take.

Saturday Rachel came to care for Jessie and the SM Ladies (7 of us) met at Shannon's house at 1:00 p.m. and we watched, The War Room. Our theme this year has turned out to be on prayer, and this movie went right along with it. When I got home I was wiped out from so much pain meds that I slept for 3 hours. And, no, it didn't alter my bed time. I fell asleep within about 5 seconds.

Jessie and I met Chris and Eric at the Chinese restaurant for lunch after their church service today. I couldn't resist taking this picture of these cousins. One very tall. One very short.

Jess and I went home and after shopping at a couple stores, Chris came over and we watched "Beyond The Mask", which was an enjoyable movie. Wow! Two movies in one weekend for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment