Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Cousin's Lunch

I had lunch with my mom's cousin (thus mine, too!) Carol, her husband Gerry and daughter, Debbie (she stayed with my mom in her home the last month of her life). It was nice catching up. We really need to get together more often. Don't we all say that and usually we don't.

This week I could have stayed home every day and done paperwork and etc., etc., etc. Instead, I called people that I told them we'd get together soon and never have. I've made several breakfast/lunch dates and even made an uninvited stop at a friend's house. She was soooo glad that we stopped by. It's been a good week. I've also got our checkbooks (almost) up-to-date.

Jennifer took Jessie to Art, McDonald's, Walmart and the Library to work. Jen said that she was a bit challenging today. I told her that the "honeymoon" was probably over.

No comments:

Post a Comment