Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Our Day

Before I got out of bed this morning I heard what sounded like a helicopter somewhere in the distance. It was loud, then quiet. I thought that there might have been an accident on the expressway and a news helicopter was flying around. However, it wasn't that. On my way to my meetin I saw a huge helicopter being lifting air conditioning units on the new Kroger's plaza that is near us. It was really something to see and I decided my team mates could wait a few minutes for me. I joined several other people in a parking lot next to the plaza and took pictures and watched as the pilot expertly raised and lowered these huge units. It was really something to see. I wish I could have stayed longer and gotten closer.

The SM Leaders met from 8:30 - 5:00 pm with a breakfast and lunch break only. We covered a lot of ground and it was great to spend this concentrated time to make our group in the coming year even stronger.

Jon had one of the worst days of his working career. I had thought it was one last month, but today topped it off. Something needs to happen, or else my son will be no more. The stress is going to kill him. Please pray that God will direct his steps for the future.

Rachel and Jessie had a great day. They had Wendy's for lunch, went to several stores and then saw "The Secret Life of Pets" at the show. Rachel said that Jessie seemed to enjoy the movie and appeared to feel well. We go see the surgeon tomorrow afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. Jess looks great. Is there not a hospital around there that Jon could go to work at?

    ReplyDelete