Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Back To Swimming

Jessie's surgeon cleared her for swimming last week, so Rachel took her to the Rec Center today. She had a good time, but only stayed in the water about a half hour. That seemed to tire her out. They also did their traditional Subway lunch. This afternoon they watched "The Peanuts Movie."

Jon and I were out this morning for a couple hours. We bought a large shredder, as I'm going to get started on shredding everything that's been accumulating for years. Not to mention all my mom's stuff that I still have. It's been 5 years since she passed away. I surely don't need any of the tons of paperwork she kept her entire life.

I finished my book this afternoon. It was "High Noon" by Nora Roberts. She's the only non-Christian fiction writer that I enjoy reading. She is a wonderful story teller. I feel a little let down since I finished the book. Like I've lost a friend. Like a whole bunch of friends I won't read about again. I wish that there would have been a second book, but it was a stand-alone. Oh, well. I'll "recover" in a few hours and on to the next book ...

No comments:

Post a Comment