Sunday, July 24, 2016

Strange Weather

After Chris left for church, Jessie decided she wanted to go back to bed and she slept for another hour or two. I wasn't watching the clock. I straightened up in my bedroom then began working on her room when I noticed the room getting darker. I looked out her window and was surprised to see the cloud pattern in the sky. I've never seen anything like it. It was moving fast, too. The first picture is taken from her window, the next two from outside in the front of the house. It poured rain for about 10 minutes with a little thunder, but that was all.



Chris came back after church and Jess, Chris and I went to Chili's for lunch then shopped at Kohl's. I didn't get anything but Jessie filled up the shopping cart. I had a 30% off coupon plus had earned $20.00 in Kohl's bucks so I gave them to here. She's got all her stuff laid out on the couch to show Jon when he comes home from work. 

It's earlier than when I normally post - 6:20 p.m.  I wonder what I should do? Read the Nora Roberts book I'm enjoying or watch one of the many movies Jon has on Tivo for me? I may watch a movie. I haven't watched one for months. I don't know. We'll see. I'll let you know tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment