Friday, July 29, 2016

Our Helper

There was an avalanche in our pantry this morning and I had to bend over and pick up several items. Jessie saw me doing that and ran to me and said, "Help!"  Today after Jon got home from work, she went out to the garden with him and picked cherry tomatoes. She did a good job. She's never done that before.

I went to breakfast with a friend this morning, went to Michael's, then went to meet Lois at a restaurant for lunch. She had called me previously and wanted to know if we should meet in the parking lot or inside. I told her we'd meet inside. When I got to the restaurant, I couldn't find her. Why? I had gone to the wrong restaurant. Talk about being scattered! I had suggested Leo's first when we made plans, then changed it to Aubree's, but forgot that part. I sure felt stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment