Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Day Of Visiting

Andrea brought over some of the books I loaned her to read before 9:00 a.m. and we visited for a bit. I met Mary for breakfast at 9:30 a.m. and we got caught up on our families. Brianna came over in the afternoon and we talked for a couple hours before Doreen and Shiloh came to visit, too. Bri goes back to Cairn University on Monday. I'll miss her.

Rachel and Jessie went to Wolcott Mill Farm and wandered around the farmyard before going to Meijer's for groceries. Jess had a good day. 

I made zucchini chips for dinner from a recipe I saw on FB. It was a winner, especially Jessie who kept saying, "MMMMM", "MMMMM" and giving me thumbs up! I made the dipping sauce that came with the recipe but threw it out. It was awful. Jessie used ranch dressing and Jon and I used Tzatziki sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment