Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th Of July !!!

This is the picture I took of Jessie at Wiegand's on Saturday. I forgot to post it last night. There were a lot of butterflies in the butterfly house!

Jon had to work today, although it was his 3-day weekend off. I think they did it on purpose because he had 2 vacation days last weekend. They like to penalize people for time off. He really didn't care because he got over time and we usually don't do anything on the 4th.

I invited my friends Karen and Jean over for a 4:00 dinner and then we played Rummikub. It was a really nice day outside and we ate and played games on the deck. Jess spent the day inside, except to eat dinner. She was a little off today because she's used to her snack at 4:00 and today we had dinner at 4:00 p.m. She then had her snack around 7 pm. That just messed her up completely. Right now she thinks she should eat again!


No comments:

Post a Comment