Saturday, July 9, 2016

Jessie's Ups And Downs

Today wasn't the best, but not as bad as it could have been. Jessie spent quite a bit of yelling and screaming at me for coughing or clearing my throat, which is common. Then, she was quieter at times than normal, too. I've kept up on her pain medicine, although she keeps telling me she's not in pain:
Me:  Jessie, are you in pain?
Jess:   No
Me:  Do you need pain medicine?
Jess:   YES!

Each time she went to the bathroom, we took a walk around tables and in the other room. She took a nap. I did all the laundry, read and made meals. I had Jessie fold the wash cloths. I figured she could do that. She didn't seem to mind.

Brenda came by and brought her some educational books to work in. It was nice to have company, both for Jessie and me. It's been pretty lonely around here. Just the 2 of us. 

Jon had a really bad day at work. He came home, got cleaned up, ate, and now he's in bed. Unfortunately, he has to do it again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment