Friday, July 15, 2016

Jessie, Jon and A Rainbow

I received Jessie's pathology report in an e-mail tonight. There were over 100 gallstones in her enlarged gallbladder! Poor baby. I wonder how long she's been suffering with pain and we never knew? She's been doing so well that Rachel took her out to breakfast this morning then Target.

Jon called in sick for work and later this afternoon went to the doctor. He's got a steroid to help with the inflammation and pain. He looked a little better today but not much. Thanks, all, for praying!

I went to Meijer's late this afternoon and when I came out it was pouring rain, yet the sun was shining brightly. After I got the groceries put in the van I thought to turn around to see if there was a rainbow. Sure enough! It was awesome! A full rainbow with the most beautiful colors I've ever seen. The first picture is looking east from the Meijer's parking lot. The second is from a subdivision just north of Meijer's. (I got "lost" trying to find my way out!) These pictures don't do the colors justice, but they are still pretty. When I transferred the first picture, I noticed the second full rainbow over the bottom one!



No comments:

Post a Comment